Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I am so blessed and I have so many things to be thankful for.

Today, I am very thankful for my wonderful husband, who works extremely hard so that I can be home with our boys and be very active in their schools.

Meet the Teacher was today, and I was working it with the rest of the PTO. Our group got to meet our teachers early since we had to be back to work the school supply table. All summer long, I prayed about my youngest's teacher. He is a new five year-old with a late May birthday and is a little immature. He is attached to me at the hip, hates to write, is easily bored, and still sucks his fingers. Early this year, I had a dream that he got Ms. Whitby and I went the whole summer thinking that he was going to get her. Honestly, I would have been SHOCKED if I saw a different teacher name by his name. So today, my dream was confirmed! He got Ms. Whitby!

I am thankful that my children are excited about school, that they each got the teacher they and we wanted, that I have the desire to be involved in their schooling, and that my dreams for them are supported by my husband. I am looking forward to Monday as if it were Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment