Monday, August 9, 2010

43rd Anniversary

Wednesday is my parents' 43rd anniversary. I can't even imagine being married for 43 years. What an amazing achievement. Anyway, the kids chose a cake they wanted me to make for the anniversary...complete with their decorating skills.

All I did was bake and ice the cake and they did the rest. Thank you so much to another blogger who made one...and now for the life of me, I cannot find her blog. As soon as I find it, I will definitely give her the credit. Ugh, I hate that.

But here is our masterpiece of the day!






PS!! I found the blog I got it from!!! She has the BEST ideas...and she's from Texas, so you have to love that. Go check out her blog! Now! No wait, NOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome, I am going to get my kids to try that

    ReplyDelete